CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Morning Magic

We woke up Christmas morning to find that Santa had arrived! The girls were so excited, especially since their Grandma and Grandpa were here from Virginia! I took a lot of pictures, so I thought I would just share my favorites!
This is Katy opening up her first present, a Suds and Surprise DORA for the bath tub!











Santa also brought Katy 2 tickets to see DORA the Explorer Live in March! How fun!
Grandma and Grandpa got Katy a talking babydoll that came with a high chair, stroller, and bed. Katy was so happy since she loves babydolls, that she gave her new babydoll a kiss while it was still in the box!: Maddy asked Santa for lots of clothes, especially skirts!








Lily absolutely loves to read (like her Mommy and Daddy!) and she also loves rainbows and fairies, so she was excited to get the Rainbow Magic boxed set of chapter books! It came with a fairy bracelet too!












This was Parker's 1st Christmas and he loved the wrapping paper the best!




Jonathan and I both helped him open up his presents. He was excited about his first basketball hoop:
and his Tubtime Tugboat:
Parker started sitting up right before Christmas, so it made Christmas extra fun!:
We had a wonderful Christmas morning and all agreed that Parker was every one's best gift!

Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift! 2 Corinthians 9:15

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Cute pics!! I am so glad your parents were with you too-that makes even more special! How exciting that Parker is sitting up now?! He has a entire new perspective on the world now! Happy New Year!