CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

M'mm! M'mm! Good!

Parker had his first taste of veggies on Wednesday, Jan. 14. Once again he had an audience, so he knew something was coming and he was very excited... I started with squash just like I did with the girls. Here is his first spoonful: He wasn't sure what to think at first: But then he really liked it! So much that he kept saying, "mmmm....mmmm...." while kicking his feet just like Lily did with her first veggies!: He ended up finishing the whole jar! Here he is all done: What a messy eater you are Parker Levi! But I'm so glad you liked your first veggie!
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31

2 comments:

mommy2alex said...

I just adore that messy little face!

mommy2alex said...

Alex cannot stop giggling at these pictures!!!!