
I took Parker back to the Doctor today for a recheck. I was hoping that he was on the mend, because he finally slept very well last night (only woke up once!) and he was smiling, squealing and kicking this morning on the way to take Maddy to school. But, after getting rechecked, I was told that his left ear is still infected, and his right ear that was completely fine last Wednesday is also now infected so they are changing his antibiotics. He is also wheezing and coughing still so he is starting singulair. I am a little nervous because he already takes Prevacid once a day for his reflux, and starting today he is on Augmenten 2x/day, Orapred 2x/day, and breathing treatments every 4-6 hours, and now singulair 1x/day for at least 30 days. I am asking for prayer that all of these medications will work effectively and there will be little or no side effects. Please pray for our Parker and that God will have mercy on his little body and he will heal quickly!
Katy was so sweet today at the Doctor. She asked me, "Mommy...wut wong wi Parter?" I told her that he was sick and his ears hurt and she said, "Tiss it Mommy, Tiss it." She leaned over and gave her little buddy 2 big kisses on his ears. She thinks that a kiss will make everything all better. And for a moment I think it did...
Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits- who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's. Psalm 103:2-5






2 comments:
Oh Jenny, I'm so sorry that Parker is still sick. Katy's response was so sweet! I'm praying for Parker.
Poor, poor Parker! He is having a rough time! I hope he mends up soon and can come off most of the meds. Katy sounds like she is following her older sister's footsteps with being so thoughtful!
Post a Comment