CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 2, 2009

The Stockings Were Hung By the Chimney With Care...

Stockings are my absolute favorite part of Christmas morning! They have been since I was little. Well, okay, so the stockings were NOT hung by the chimney with care since I still haven't gotten 6 matching stocking holders yet! I had good intentions of making that a priority this year, but somehow ran out of time! Maybe next year...
Anyways, here are some of my favorite pictures of the kids and their stockings.
Here is Parker with his very 1st stocking:He seems to be happy with his 1st sippy cup that Santa left in his stocking: Katy got a Dora DVD that she's been asking for: Lily and Maddy both about a week before Christmas decided to ask Santa for something that hadn't been on their list. And I tried to explain to them that Santa might already be done getting his toys together, so he might not be able to bring them something new that they asked for. They were so sweet about it and said that maybe he would bring them what they wanted next time! So, of course Santa pulled through and here is Maddy getting the last thing out of her stocking: And here she is pulling out a yellow blankie that she wanted so badly (her two favorite things combined in one--the color yellow and blankies!): Here is Lily getting the last thing out of her stocking: And look at her eyes as she realizes what is at the bottom!:A pink kitty cat Webkin! She was so happy she started crying!:

Oh how I love seeing my kids smile! It just warms my heart!
A cheerful look brings joy to the heart, and good news gives health to the bones. Proverbs 15:30

4 comments:

Ginger said...

That is the most precious picture of Lily I have ever seen. Frame it! b/c it is going by so fast. Stockings are my absolute fave too!

Amanda said...

I love Lily's reaction to her Webkin!!! I love your stockings. Let me know where you got them, we need some bigger ones!!!

Kristen said...

I love all their sweet expressions! Lily & Maddie seem so thoughtful!

Amy said...

Stockings are my favorite too! Santa always put the thing I wanted most at the very bottom just like he did for Lily and Maddy! Lily's expression is priceless! I love seeing pictures of your sweet babies!