

Katy kept looking around at the white grass in amazement and started running back and forth from the top to the bottom of our backyard:
Then she wanted to play in our sand and water table, (where SOMEONE left the lid off!), but the sand was covered in snow, and the water was frozen solid!
When she figured out that she wasn't going to be able to play in it, she thought she would try the swing set, but it was too icy:
Lily wanted to make snowballs, but when she couldn't she decided to just throw some snow at her Mommy!: 

Then she wanted to play in our sand and water table, (where SOMEONE left the lid off!), but the sand was covered in snow, and the water was frozen solid!
When she figured out that she wasn't going to be able to play in it, she thought she would try the swing set, but it was too icy:
Lily wanted to make snowballs, but when she couldn't she decided to just throw some snow at her Mommy!: 

Then Lily suggested that they make snow angels. Here are my Snow Princesses trying to make snow angels:
I took the girls to the front of the house where I thought our steep driveway would be fun to slide down, but it was too powdery. Maddy was fascinated that she could make footprints in the snow and she said that was her favorite part:
Katy tried to do what Maddy was doing:
but she got running too fast and fell. Lily was so sweet to her, and went to check on her:
I'm so glad we had a "SNOW" day so the girls could see what it was like to play in the snow. I am praying for more next time so we can build a snowman and make better snow angels!
I took the girls to the front of the house where I thought our steep driveway would be fun to slide down, but it was too powdery. Maddy was fascinated that she could make footprints in the snow and she said that was her favorite part:
Katy tried to do what Maddy was doing:
but she got running too fast and fell. Lily was so sweet to her, and went to check on her:
I'm so glad we had a "SNOW" day so the girls could see what it was like to play in the snow. I am praying for more next time so we can build a snowman and make better snow angels! ...wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. Psalm 51:7b






1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun! Its amazing how excited kids can get over snow! I love all their bright coats. The yellow looks great on Maddie!
Post a Comment