CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

This Too Shall Pass...

The two littlest Buhl's are very sick! Katy and Parker both have horrible coughs and ear infections and Parker is wheezing. They are both being treated as if they have RSV. Katy is taking Amoxicillin 2x a day, Orapred 1x a day, and breathing treatments 3x a day, and Parker is taking Amoxicillin 2x a day and breathing treatments every 4 hours for the next 72 hours.
Here is my Katy who tried giving herself a breathing treatment while watching her favorite DORA movie: And here is my sweet, pitiful baby boy who is just feeling miserable: Jonathan and I are spending our New Year's Eve this year taking care of our sick babies, but we wouldn't have it any other way. It breaks my heart when any of my babies are sick and I would take their sickness myself if I could! But I know that this too shall pass...
Please pray for God to heal their little bodies!

"For I will restore you to health and heal your wounds," declares the Lord. Jeremiah 30:17a

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh no 2 sick babies!! I know it breaks my heart when Ella is sick. I hope they get better speedy quick and everyone else stays healthy!!

Amy said...

I feel your pain! I will be praying for them and for a quick recovery! Happy New Year!

Mercer Family said...

I am so sorry that is how your New Year's had to start. We will be praying that your little bundles of joy will get well soon!

Amanda said...

We are praying for Katy and Parker. We hope they feel better soon. Happy New Year!

Ginger said...

We are praying for you guys. I would offer to watch Lily and Maddy, but since I still have some of the crud, it probably wouldn't be wise. I would if I could though! Katy and Parker look so miserable. Especially little Parker's eyes. Oh, it breaks my heart. This sickness thing is for the birds! Love ya!