Lily's favorite was her Gingerbread girl and Maddy was so proud of her cookie with LOTS of sprinkles!
This was the first time that Katy had ever decorated cookies. She loved licking the frosting off of the knife the best:Parker had fun watching all of the action and playing with the sprinkles:
Here are Anna and Adam and their pretty smiles:
Alex was the most creative and made his Gingerbread boy into "Indiana Jones" (he is so cute!):
When they were through decorating they each got to sample their cookies. The kitchen was a MESS, but I LOVED having a house full of children's laughter and it was so great having the cousins together! We are so blessed!
I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine making request for you all with joy. Philippians 1:3-4
















1 comment:
It looks like the kids had a blast. I love Katy's sweet little spirit where you can just tell that she is concentrating so hard! They are all such doll's!
Post a Comment