CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Jump, Jump, Jumpity, Jump!

Today I brought out one of my favorite baby things that we have had since Lily's 1st Christmas...the Jumpster! The girls loved jumping in the Jumpster and I couldn't wait for Parker to try it out! He wasn't sure what to do at first, and just kept smiling at us as we chanted, "Jump, Parker, jump!": I bounced it up and down for him a couple of times and he finally jumped a little bit on his own: He seemed to like it and I can't wait until he really gets the hang of it. The girls would always get jumping so hard that we thought the Jumpster would come off of the door frame! Parker jumping was our little entertainment for today!

The LORD makes me strong. He is my shield. My heart trusts in him and he gives me help. Now my heart jumps for joy and I will thank him with my songs. Psalm 28:7

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

Oh how cute is he??
Love seeing his bright face:)