This was our 2nd year in a row going to the parade to see my niece Haley.
She is Drum Major for the Carter High School Band. It was so cold (28 degrees!)
and we were all bundled up! The girls wore their Santa scarves that sweet Aunt Jonnelle made for them 2 years ago. Parker
got to wear his new coat and hat that we just bought this week. We got there almost an hour ahead so we could get a good spot. While we were waiting for the parade to start, I took Katy to see the huge Christmas tree. She was so excited:
Jonathan held Parker during the parade:
Here is our sweet Haley directing
the Carter band: .jpg)
Santa was at the very end of the parade and the girls were so excited to see "HO! HO!" (as Katy calls him):
We had so much fun!Then the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people." Luke 2:10






2 comments:
It looks like you all had so much fun! The girls look so warm in cozy in thier coats, hats and scarves!!
Looks like a fun time, but CoooOOOld!
LOVE Parker's hat, it's just adorable:)
I forgot all about making them those scarves, so glad that they enjoy them!
I just keep thinking how cold Haley must have been:(
Thanks so much for keeping up with your family's adventures, I love knowing what you all are doing since we're unfortunately so far away.
Post a Comment