CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Holly Jolly Christmas Parties...

Tuesday, December 16, was school party day for both Lily and Maddy! Lily's Kindergarten class started their celebration at 8:00 am with a yummy breakfast. Lily had me make her favorite potato casserole to share with her friends. I had to take Maddy to Preschool that morning, so the party was already in full swing when I showed up with Katy and Parker taggin' along with me! There were so many stations set up with different crafts and activities. Lily was in heaven--she loves arts and crafts! She was busy making a wreath when we got there: Then she made Rudolf out of paint using her hands and foot. Here she is getting her foot painted by Mrs. Minott: and her hands painted by Mrs. Dobbs: Lily is very ticklish so she giggled hysterically! Lily was so proud of her finished product: Mr. Claus (aka Mr. Bounds) read a story to the children as they waited their turn for the crafts. Katy and Parker got to join them: Then when the children were through rotating through the stations, they gave Mrs. Bounds her Christmas present. Each child made a scrapbook page and Mrs. Minott put it together in a beautiful scrapbook album for Mrs. Bounds to keep. She was so surprised! The class then played Musical Presents and decorated a Living Christmas tree. Unfortunately Katy, Parker, and I had to miss those games, but Lily said they were a lot of fun. We had to leave before her party was over because we had to be at Maddy's school next for her party!
Maddy was so excited to see us! I had to help with one of the crafts, but I managed to sneak a couple of pictures even while taking care of Parker and Katy! Her class got to play "Pin the nose on the Snowman": She also enjoyed playing CandyLand with her buddy, Jackson: But, Maddy's favorite part was decorating and then eating a cupcake: We had so much fun partying on Tuesday, but we were exhausted by the end of the day! Katy was so worn out that she fell asleep on the way home: Lily and Maddy are enjoying school so much and we are very blessed that they have such wonderful teachers this year! I know they will miss them over Christmas break!
These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full. John 15:11

3 comments:

Allyson said...

It looks like the girls had a great time! You are such a great mommy to make it to both parties!

Kristen said...

All your kids look so festive!! I love it! Looks like the parties were a blast and you are superwoman going to 2 with 2 kids in tow!

Amy said...

Mrs. Bounds parties are soooo much fun! Looks like the girls had a great time at their parties!