CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas in the City

On Saturday morning, December 20th, our family went to another Christmas Parade! (the kids just LOVE parades and they were so happy to be going!) This one was in Fountain City and it was the first time we had been. While we were waiting for the parade to start, Lily and Maddy snuggled together with their Christmas blankets: and Katy, Parker, and I marched around pretending we were in a parade: When the parade started Lily and Maddy both got on each of their Uncle's shoulders so they could see better. Here is Lily with Uncle Tony: and Maddy with Uncle Andy who was visiting from MN: Katy sat in her princess chair and watched the entire parade. She was so focused!: Parker enjoyed being held in the Bjorn Carrier (even though he is getting extremely too heavy for me to carry him around like that!): We enjoyed seeing the Central High School Band (Jonathan's High School): Ronald McDonald (who posed especially for me!): and Santa Claus: It was such a fun parade with lots of silly entertainment like clowns riding go-carts and we also got LOTS of candy thrown at us! We will be sure to go again next year!

Shout with joy to God, all the earth! Sing the glory of his name; make his praise glorious! Say to God, "How awesome are your deeds! So great is your power that your enemies cringe before you. All the earth bows down to you; they sing praise to you, they sing praise to your name." Psalm 66:1-4

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Looks like it was such a fun time. Check out hotslings.com. I think I have found the solution to heavy baby in the Bjorn. I am getting one for Evan. I tried it on at Baby Bundles in the mall :) Perfect fit on my hip, and I have my hands back

Mercer Family said...

The parade looked nice. We tried going to one here but all we really saw was a man walking around in a womans dress. Gotta love Latin America. We really did miss home for the holidays. The girls are just beautiful and I can't believe how big Parker is getting. I love getting to watch them grow through the blog posts. It seems like yesterday I had little Katy in the nursery! Beautiful children!

Kristen said...

Looks like so much fun! I love the pics of everybody and your updated pics on your blog. You are so on top of it! Also, in every pic of you I think a) she looks so young b) she odes not look like she has had 4 kids and c) your hair is SO shiny (is it prenatals)?