Yesterday Parker turned 5 months old so I decided it was time for his first cereal! He loved sitting in the high chair, especially with all 5 of us staring at him:
(Is he spoiled or what?)
(Is he spoiled or what?) Here is his first spoonful of rice cereal:
and here is his first reaction to it:
You can tell he wasn't expecting that at all!
and here is his first reaction to it:
You can tell he wasn't expecting that at all! But after that first spoonful he enjoyed it: 
It was hard to keep the rice cereal in his mouth because the 3 girls were cheering so loud for him that he kept squealing and putting on a show for them:
Here is the after picture:
I'm not sure how much cereal actually went in, but we had a lot of fun feeding our sweet Parker!

It was hard to keep the rice cereal in his mouth because the 3 girls were cheering so loud for him that he kept squealing and putting on a show for them:
Here is the after picture:
I'm not sure how much cereal actually went in, but we had a lot of fun feeding our sweet Parker!Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled. Matthew 5:6






4 comments:
He is so cute!!! I bet he loves all the attention from the girls! It is so sweet to see how much they love him!!
Love how Parker's fan club was cheering him on!!
In every picture I see of him, I cannot get over how beautifully clear and bright his eyes are and how much they "smile"!!
Only 12 more days!!!!!!!!!!
Jenny his eyes are so blue. He is the cutest little thing. He is so well loved by his sissys.
So, so, so cute!
Post a Comment