CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Shining Star

My sweet, lovable Maddy performed on stage for the first time today! She was in the annual Nativity Pageant & Christmas Concert at West Hills Baptist Church Preschool. Maddy was so excited that we were coming to watch her. She has been waiting for this day for a long time and couldn't wait to wear the green, sparkly Christmas dress that Lily wore last year (She is so "girly"!). Here she is up on stage just so excited to see us in the audience: Her class performed two songs. They sang "Wasn't That a Mighty Day": and "Clippety Clop": Maddy did so well and we were so very proud! I always get teary eyed watching my babies singing, especially about Jesus! As Maddy was walking down the aisle on her way back to the classroom, she stopped to smile at the camera: Her smile just brightens my day! She is my shining star! I love you Madeline Faith!
When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceedingly great joy. Matthew 2:10

6 comments:

Amy said...

I have to say that your girls have the sweetest most beautiful smiles I have ever seen! I guess that shows how much they are loved! I love listen to children singing! I think it is one of the most precious sounds on earth!

Mercer Family said...

She looked so adorable. That picture of her is just precious. Don't feel bad about the teary eye thing. I am sure Jonathan was feeling the same!

Kristen said...

So precious! I bet it was so moving to see her up there! She looks SO much like you Jenny!!

mommy2alex said...

SHe is just the most beautiful little singing star ever! Love the excitement on her face:)

Allyson said...

Oh Maddy Faith! I have tears in my eyes right now! She is so precious to me! I love you, Maddy!

Amanda said...

Maddy is BEAUTIFUL! I love her smile!