CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Oceans of Fun

Here are my Beach Babes enjoying the ocean:
And the love of my life who I am so blessed to have as my husband and best friend:Thank you Jonathan for taking us on an amazing vacation that I will never forget!
We love because he first loved us. 1John4:19

3 comments:

Allyson said...

Looks like you had an amazing time! I know you will remember this trip forever!

mommy2alex said...

SO fun!!! Love the picture of Katy running, it shows her wonderful spirit perfectly:)
That picture of you and Jonathan is sweet - LOVE your polka-dot bathing suit, too cute!!!

Ginger said...

I am truly enjoying these posts. Your babes are precious. Always smiling like their momma! What great memories you all made. One thing though. The fact that you have had four kiddos and look that AMAZING in a bathing suit is just not fair ;) Love ya!