My sweet Lily turned six on August 7th. Lily is our sweet natured, warm-hearted, and very thoughtful first born daughter. She is our blond haired, green eyed, tippy toe walking, gets the giggles a lot, little princess. Lily is a Big Sister x3 and Mommy's little helper. She is a rule follower and a perfectionist. Lily loves school, reading books, doing arts & crafts, going to church, taking ballet, eating pizza, hiking with her Daddy, drawing rainbows and butterflies, and the color pink. My favorite thing about Lily is when she smiles, she smiles with her whole face!Lily had her Six Year Well Visit today and she weighed 43 lb. and is 45.5 in. tall.
Please be in prayer for our Lily. I had our pediatrician look at some moles on Lily's skin that had significantly changed appearance over the last year. He is concerned about them and is referring her to a pediatric dermatologist. We should find out tomorrow when her appointment is. Other than that she is perfectly healthy which is a huge praise. God is so good!
Lily, you are such a blessing to me. You are my daughter and friend. I love you, sweet girl!
Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity. 1Timothy 4:12






5 comments:
Happy Birthday Lily! Jenny, she is so Beautiful and growing up so fast! We will be praying for her!
Can't believe she is 6 and Ty next month. Weren't they just born? We will be praying for Lily. Is she going to see Sophia Hendrick? If so, Ty saw her before NYC and she was really nice. I liked her a lot.
Oh, I cannot believe I let her birthday pass without wishing her a Happy one. :(
I have her gifts, have had them for weeks, so will get them in the mail! So sorry.
I will pray for her appointment with the derm. - so great that you and the doctor are on top of things!!
Please give her BIG hugs from us!!
Happy 6th Birthday sweet Lily! I am so glad that she and Emma are so close! Give her a big birthday hug and kiss from the Hodson's! Love you, Lily Marie!
Lily is absolutely precious! We know God has big plans in store for her life! We are praying for her and you and the family too! We love you all!
Post a Comment