Maddy's first day of preschool was on Wednesday, August 19th. She was very excited to go especially since Lily had already gotten back into school. Maddy is attending West Hills Baptist Church Preschool & Kindergarten again for the second year in a row. She is in the 4's class this year and is going on Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 8:30-12:30. We were thrilled when we found out she would be having the same teachers that Lily had, Mrs. Hurley and Mrs. Bartram. Maddy picked out her first day of school outfit the night before and was so proud! (She is my fashion girl!)
She's using her same red backpack as last year :
Her teachers decorated in an ocean theme. Here she is right outside her classroom door.
And in front of the bulletin board. 
I know that Maddy is going to have a great year of fun and learning!
Apply your heart to instruction and your ears to words of knowledge. Proverbs23:12






2 comments:
I just LOVE that verse that you chose...I think I might write it out and pin it into Alex's backpack just for lil prayer to stick with him in 1st grade!!
Maddy is so gorgeous, her smile just warms my heart! I'm sure since Lily started back that she has been anxiously awaiting her first day! :)
Such a blessing that she has wonderful teachers, I know she'll have a great year!!
Maddy is my kind of girl! The outfit she chose is beautiful! She may be a slice of fun, but she is sweet just like watermelon too! I hope she has a great year in preschool! Love you, Maddy!
Post a Comment