CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm...Gonna...

get that tongue! That is what we are all saying to Parker because he smiles with his tongue out! The girls think it is hilarious! He's been doing that since he turned 7 months old on the 4th of February. Maddy used to do the same thing when she was a baby, so she thinks it's extra special!
Here are some pics of Parker at 7 months old on his raggy blankie made by his sweet Aunt Jonnelle :
Parker is such a good baby! He started babbling on February 7th, and loves to say, "dadadada" which melted Jonathan's heart! He is really getting active! When he's not sitting and playing he is rolling around on the floor to get what he wants. And he is trying so hard to get up on his hands and knees:









I love this age! I can't believe he is 7 months old already! It is going by way too quickly. I love you little buddy!
Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD. Psalm 139:4

3 comments:

mommy2alex said...

LOVE all the pictures of that sweet little man! He's just so precious and such a beautiful blessing!!

Kristen said...

I love that age too! The pics of him are precious! I love the ones of him trying to figure out how to crawl.

Allyson said...

Wow! I can't believe how BIG our boys are getting! Parker is such a little cutie and I know that you ALL love him so much!