Parker was routing for the Tennessee Titans (his Daddy's favorite team) even though they weren't playing. Here he is with his first football: 
It was so precious seeing Jonathan with his son watching his favorite sport. I'm looking forward to watching my 2 favorite boys bond. I love them so much!
As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him Psalm 103:13






4 comments:
This is great! They will have tons of fun when Parker can run with his football! He looks so cute holding his ball!
Very cute! Those 2 are going to have some great bonding moments with a house for of girls lol! Parker is so adorable!
That is just too cute. I am so happy that the Lord blessed you all with an adorable little boy. That verse just ties it all together. That is a wonderful verse!
How fun for Jonathan! Glad he has a football watchin buddy!!
Post a Comment