CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Parker's 1st Halloween...

Friday, October 31st, was Parker's 1st Halloween! My friend, Ginger, gave Parker this cute pumpkin one piece that her sweet little Evan outgrew:Parker wore this all day on Friday and the girls got a big kick out of it! They kept squealing and saying that Parker was just the cutest little pumpkin they had ever seen. (The girls love their baby brother to pieces!) I finally got some pictures of Parker in his Halloween costume. He is a turtle!:I saw the costume at the Children's Place several months ago and just had to have it! I bought the 0-6 months size thinking it would be big enough since he would not even be 4 months old, but the hat was a tad bit too small. His poor face was squished!:Before we left for Kidzfest, I took him outside to get some pictures out in the grass. He was okay with the first couple of pictures:and he even tried to roll away!:Then he quickly got very mad at me for putting him in the itchy grass:This was probably not the most practical costume for a baby who is 3 1/2 months old! Oh well. He made a cute little turtle anyway!
How many are your works, O LORD! In wisdom you made them all; the earth is full of your creatures. There is the sea, vast and spacious, teeming with creatures beyond number‑‑living things both large and small. Psalm 104:24-25

3 comments:

Kristen said...

The most adorable turtle I have ever seen!

Ginger said...

Oh, I am so glad little Parker could wear the pumpkin outfit. He looks adorable too. What a cute turtle in the grass I must say. So, I do believe he is looking so much more like Maddy the older he gets.

mommy2alex said...

He is the cutest turtle ever!!