CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Disney on Ice...

On Wednesday, November 5th, we had a Girls Night Out! I took my 3 princesses to Disney on Ice "a Disneyland Adventure" at the Knoxville Civic Coliseum. They were so excited and wanted to wear their princess shirts (with a skirt, of course!): It was opening night so it was very crowded. Our tickets were in the last row of the lower balcony:The story was about the Incredibles going to Disneyland as a regular family without their supersuits. But when evil Syndrome captured Mickey and Minnie they had to get out their supersuits to save them! The girls were mesmerized by the show: And Katy clapped along with the crowd: Maddy's favorite part was Cinderella riding in the coach: Lily's favorite part was Alice in Wonderland: And I think Katy's favorite part was the parade of characters, although she seemed to enjoy the whole show!: This was her very first show and I was amazed at how well she did. She got in free since she's not 2 (yet...13 more days!), so she sat in a seat with Lily the entire first half, and then stood still in front of me the entire second half. We had so much fun together and are looking forward to our next Girls Night Out! I love my daughters!

But the child's mother said, "As surely as the LORD lives and as you live, I will not leave you. 2 Kings 4:30

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

How cute! Love all of the pictures of them enjoying the show.
I want to take Alex in Dec. when they come here, he says no, but I think he'll enjoy it once we're there!
So great that you have a GNO with them!!