She was running in the house yesterday afternoon (a big no-no, but that hasn't stopped her before!) and she tripped and fell into the window ledge in the living room. She busted her lip and her upper teeth bit into the skin right below her lip. I was in the kitchen washing dishes and heard the hit, and then Katy came crying and running to me with blood all over the place! It was not pretty. I told Jonathan that I guess she's keeping up with tradition--she had a bite mark and bruise on her face on her 1st Birthday, and now she will have the same for her 2nd Birthday coming up on Thursday. I can't remember a time this last year that she hasn't had some kind of injury! Oh well. Thankfully they have been minor injuries...for now! Please pray for quick healing for my Katybugs!"But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds," declares the LORD. Jeremiah 30:17






4 comments:
Poor Katy!!!! Even with all her injuries she is beautiful!!!
Oh my goodness, that breaks her aunt's heart to see that lip:(
Give her lots of hugs from me, we'll pray for a speedy recover.
The twinkle is still in her eyes though, I don't think any injury will take that away, such a happy beautiful girl!!
Even with a fat lip, she still is smiling away- just like her mommy does. Happy healing Katy
Katy Anne!!!!! What are we going to do with you? Give her a big hug and kiss for me! Love you, Katy!
Post a Comment