for so many things, but especially my family! Thanksgiving is a time to pause and give thanks for all of our blessings. As a wife and mommy of 4, God has given me so much (much more than I deserve!) God has blessed me with a wonderful husband who is so loving and caring. Jonathan is protective and always puts our needs first. Whenever we need anything, he drops what he is doing to help. He is sensitive and is so patient with the girls and I even when we are emotional! I love when he has been out running errands and he comes home with something sweet for me (like my favorite slushy or candy!) And most of all I love how he loves the Lord!
God has also blessed me with 4 precious children:
I have always wanted to be a mommy of 4, and God is so faithful in answering prayers! I love them so very much and couldn't imagine my life without them! I always thank God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus. 1 Corinthians 1:4
3 comments:
What beautiful blessings!
God knew you'd be the best mommy and wonderful wife:)
I just saw the new pictures on the side!!!! They are SO great, wow, they are just the most beautiful girls and the handsomest little man:)
They have a wonderful mommy too!
Post a Comment