CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Welcome...

Welcome to the Buhl Castle! I am a very proud Stay at Home Mommy of 3 princesses: Lily, Maddy, and Katy, and just recently 1 prince: Parker. My awesome sister in law, Jonnelle, has inspired me to create a blog for our family. She was so sweet to help me with naming and designing my blog. Through our family blog I plan to share with you all of our special moments, and I hope that each and every moment will touch your heart just like it does mine. God has truly blessed our family, and Jonathan and I couldn't be happier with our 4 precious gifts from God.

I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

Yay! WElcome to blogdom! I cannot wait to read all about my precious neices and sweet little nephew!