CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Lily's Five Year Well Visit...

Lily had her Five Year Well Visit today with Dr. Feld. She weighed 37 lb. and was 41.75 in. tall. (Her measurements are very similar to mine when I went for my Kindergarten physical!) I couldn't believe all the things that she had to do. They checked her eye sight, hearing, blood pressure, urine, blood, and she got 4 shots! She just cried for a second, and I am very proud of her for being SO brave! Dr. Feld said she looked great and is perfectly healthy! We had to celebrate of course and so Lily picked out a new movie at Target, Barbie Swan Lake, and we met Daddy at Chick-Fil-A for lunch. Jonathan took today off so he could spend some time with his girls before school starts, and he's also off tomorrow so he could be there to see them off on their first day of school. What a great Daddy! He loves his girls!
Follow the way of love. 1 Corinthians 14:1

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

What a great daddy!! I couldn't be more proud that he's my brother-in-law - it brings a tear to my eyes to see what a wonderful father and husband that he is.
I love how the two of you always make the girls (and now Parker!) always feel special and celebrate the little things!