Maddy is wearing the new backpack that we got her. She chose red since there wasn't any yellow or orange to choose from, and we had her name put on it. She is so proud of her backpack and insisted that I take a picture of it:
Maddy knew exactly where to go when we walked in her school since Lily had been in the same classroom. She was ecstatic to see her name outside the door on a yellow shirt:
(Thank you, Amy!) Maddy went right in her classroom and straight to the back to hang up her backpack. She couldn't wait to play in the housekeeping area:
Then she sat down with some other boys and girls to play with the play-doh:
Maddy had a great 1st day and she cannot wait to go back. She keeps saying, "Mommy, I love my new school!" and she is already asking, "How many more days until I go back?" I am so thankful that she and Lily both had a great experience on their first day. It looks like it is going to be a wonderful school year for both of them!
Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it. Proverbs 22:6






1 comment:
Oh my goodness, look how gorgeous she is, so grown up and confident!! So glad that she loves school!!!
Post a Comment