The evening before we left to go back home, we took some pictures of our family on the beach. I thought I'd share with you what each of the kids said about our beach trip when I asked them to tell me what their favorite part was.
Lily: "This was the best trip we've ever taken because we were together as a family all week!"Maddy: "I loved playing in the Silly Submarine and finding lots of beautiful shells, especially the pointy ones!"
Parker: "I want to bring my truck back to the beach. And play in the submarine. And snuggle with Sissy."
Sisters and Best Friends!
They love each other so much!
And we praise God for all of our blessings that the LORD has entrusted us with! My two handsome boys that spoil me with lots of love:
My daughters have brought me so much joy!
Our family!
God is doing amazing things in and through our family and we look forward to sharing that with you! Please continue to pray for our family and that everything we say and do will glorify the LORD.
So they said, "Believe on the LORD Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household."
Acts 16:31






1 comment:
I love that you recorded each sweetie's thoughts about the beach, such a good idea!
The pictures are beautiful, love each one!
Love and miss you all very much!!
Post a Comment