CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 26, 2011

4 Months Pregnant!


Some friends have done this cute idea on their blog during their pregnancies and I thought it would be fun to give it a try it too!

How far along?: 18 weeks

Total weight gain?: 8 lbs

Symptoms?: Nausea by late afternoon/evening and "charlie-horse" muscle cramps in my calves and toes at bedtime.

How big is baby?: ~5.5 inches (crown-to-rump) and ~5.25 ounces

Gender?: We will hopefully find out at our next appointment on June 29th!

Name?:  We have some ideas, but are waiting until we find out the gender.

Maternity clothes?: For about 2 weeks now.  They are much more comfortable!

Stretch marks?: No-very blessed to not have any at all!

Belly Button?:  In right now.  It popped out with Katy and Parker!

Sleep?:  I sleep very sound but get up 3-4 times to use the bathroom.

Energy?:  Finally have my energy back, especially in the morning.

Exercise?:  Does taking care of 4 kids count?  :)

Movement?: This is one of my favorite things about pregnancy.  I started feeling little "butterflies" around 13-14 weeks and around 16 weeks started feeling little kicks!

Food cravings?: Slushies and red meat.

What I'm looking forward to?: Having a little baby in the house again and seeing how our other children react.  Lily is the most excited and I know she is going to be a big help to me! 

Preparations?: Absolutely nothing! 

Labor Signs?:  None.

Best Moment this week?:  Watching Lily's Baptism!

We can't wait until our big ultrasound this coming Wednesday!  Please be in prayer for a healthy baby and pregnancy!

...stand still, and consider the wondrous works of God.
Job 37:14b

2 comments:

Kristen said...

you are so cute and so tiny!! looking forward to hearing about your u/s this week!!

mommy2alex said...

I love that you're doing this! Thank you for the pictures and for the lil tidbits, so fun to read (and for you to have later for the baby's scrapbook!).