CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Katy's 1st Manicure

A couple of months ago, I was given a gift certificate for a manicure.  This is something that I enjoy, but very rarely have done because of the expense.  When I came home with my newly polished nails, the girls begged and begged to go with me next time to get their nails polished.  I told each of the girls that if they would stop biting their nails (I know--such a bad habit!), I would treat them to a trip to the nail salon.  Our Katybug really wanted this special treat, so she immediately stopped biting her nails and they grew beautifully.  So the day after we returned from the beach, I took her to Dynasty Spa & Nails on Emory Road for her first "manicure."  They are so sweet there and only charged us $5! 
They filed Katy's nails:
And then painted them the color she picked out, Pompeii Purple!

She loved it!

I had so much fun taking Katybug to get her nails painted and am looking forward to more special treats with my daughters! 

May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else, just as ours does for you.
1Thessalonians 3:12

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

What a sweet memory! I love the excitement and joy on her face! It's wonderful that she set a goal and accomplished it, way to go Katybugs!!