CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Our Little Man

On July 13th, Parker had his Two Year Well Visit and I am happy to say that Parker got a "healthy" report!  He weighed 30 lb. (75%) and was 35.5 in. tall (75%).  When I look back at where we were a year ago, I stand amazed at how the LORD has strengthened Parker's body.  Last Fall, Parker was on 7 prescription medications and I spent several days in and out of Doctor's offices, consulting with Specialists, and taking him to Children's Hospital for testing.  Right now Parker is only on 1 prescription medication (Prevacid) and I am hopeful that when we see the Allergy/Asthma Specialist later this month that he will be taken off of it also.  Parker has been back at church since May and we have been going to church both Sunday morning and evening as a family!  I am so thankful for all of our Prayer Warriors that joined us in praying for God's healing of Parker's body.  We love our little man and are enjoying watching him grow!

Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the LORD our Maker; for he is our God and we are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care.
Psalm 95:6-7

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

That is wonderful news!!! What a blessing to be able to attend church together!
Love and miss you all very much! :)