Parker loved wearing Grandma's slippers and marching around!
My Mom's youngest sister, Donna, who lives in Oregon, came to visit! I hadn't seen her in almost 10 years, and she had never met my children. My kids fell in love with her! We went to see Toy Story 3 with her and also to Sherando Pool! Lily especially enjoyed spending time with her Great Aunt Donna showing her all of her accessories and reading chapter books with her!
Katybug had fun playing with Grandma's toys!
Maddy loved snuggling with Grandpa in his chair.
It was SO hot there! A couple of days the temperature went above 100 degrees! Their grass was so brown and crisp from not having any rain for weeks, so Grandpa was more than happy to water part of it with the ladybug sprinkler!
Maddy loved doing cartwheels in the sprinkler!
Parker had fun lining up all of his cars.
He loved bonding with Grandpa!
Maddy enjoyed watering the flowers with the huge watering can!
We had a cookout at Sherando Park and played on the playground.
Thank you Mom and Dad for such a great time! We miss you and love you! We can't wait to see you next month in Disney World!
Rise in the presence of the aged, show respect for the elderly and revere your God. I am the LORD.
Leviticus 19:32






1 comment:
I'm so glad that you were able to go to your parents' for a visit! From the pictures, I cannot tell who had more fun, the kids or your parents & aunt! ;)
I love the picture of your 4 sweeties with the sprinkler, such a great shot!
I am SO excited that your parents are going with yall to Disney...I love looking at the countdown at the right! It's going to be an amazing trip for the whole family.
Post a Comment