CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Ice Princess

After my special morning with Maddy last Saturday, I got to spend the afternoon with my sweet Lily.  It was a day full of "firsts" for my girls! Lily was invited to a Birthday party at the Ice Chalet and she was so excited to try ice skating for the first time.
Here is Lily in her first pair of ice skates:
I was so proud of her for not being afraid to try ice skating.  The Ice Chalet was packed full of people and she did great!  She held on to the wall and spent most of the time going around and around the rink. 
 She did let go of the wall a couple of times, but she didn't go far from it just in case!
What an exciting day!  I am so thankful for every moment spent with my precious children.  They bring me so much joy and happiness! 

You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.
Psalm 16:11

2 comments:

mommy2alex said...

What a beautiful ice skater! Love that she tried something new and still smiled radiantly!!
Love you all :)

Kristen said...

I love how you make sure to get one-on-one time with your kids! I am sure Lily was soo proud you were there to see her ice skate for the first time as I am sure Maddy was as well with her bowling the first time!