CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Look at Me...I'm 3!

My Katybug turned three on November 20.
Katy is our brown haired, brown eyed, long eye lashed, chipped tooth, third born daughter. She is a Big Sister and a Little Sister x2. Katy is our strong willed, always testing boundaries, fearless, outgoing, energetic, dramatic, little princess. She loves to play, sing, and dance, and the crazier the better! She loves playing dress up and taking bubble baths. She loves the color blue (especially if it's turquoise), ladybugs, Max & Ruby, playing in our sand and water table, making things with playdoh, painting, swinging, and jumping. She loves drinking "spicys" (sprite) and eating anything chocolate (just like her mommy!) She loves going to church and Cubbies and being with all of her friends. She loves to pray out loud by herself and thank God for everything. She is a sweet reminder of how thankful we should be about things no matter how big or small.
My favorite thing about Katy is her contagious belly laugh. She started laughing when she was just 6 weeks old and to this day it still brings a smile to my face whenever I hear it.
Happy 3rd Birthday Katy Anne! I love you and your super squeezes!
Fear not for I am with you, be not dismayed for I am your God. Isaiah 41:10

2 comments:

Kristen said...

that picture is precious!! Happy 3rd birthday Katy!

mommy2alex said...

What a sweet picture of the birthday girl!! I just love your descriptions of all of your children, so thoughtful!
Love and miss you all! :)
LOVE the new pictures and background!