I took Parker back to the Doctor today to have his ear rechecked. Our pediatrician told me that Parker's ear is severely infected, BUT...his tube was still in place! Wow! I never expected this news! God never ceases to amaze me with his power and graciousness to answer our prayers beyond what we expect or even deserve! What a wonderful lesson this was for my girls as we prayed and prayed for the Lord to work a miracle on Parker. They have not only heard God's word, but they have seen God in action! Besides the ear infection, Parker is also coughing and wheezing, so he is on an oral steroid for the next four days. Please pray for his little body as he is now on 7 very strong medications. He has the sweetest spirit and has been so tough through everything. I can't wait for him to be well again! Thank you to those who have been burdened to pray for our sweet boy. God is faithful and He is Good ALL the time!
This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us--whatever we ask--we know that we have what we asked of him. 1John5:14-15
College Is for (Lasting) Pleasure
2 days ago






2 comments:
I can't believe how much poor Parker has been through. He is so lucky to have such sweet sisters and wonderful parents to care for him!
Poor Parker Buddy! I'm so glad the tubes are in place, what a blessing!
Please give him lots of hugs from us!!!
Post a Comment