CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Our Little Son Shine!

Little P turned eleven months old on June the 4th. He brings us so much joy and is sure to put a smile on all of our faces several times a day!He has gotten another tooth and it is on the top left, but it is over to the side! We are hoping that his middle teeth come in soon so he won't look like a vampire!
Parker is getting so big! The other day I took him back to the Doctor to get his ears rechecked and he weighed 24 lbs.! Unfortunately his ear was still infected and so we are off to see an ENT (Dr. Little) on July the 8th to get him evaluated for tubes. Even though he has been so sick, he is such a happy baby and loves to have fun. He was so proud of himself when he climbed up onto our little play table in the Bonus Room:He likes to play peek a boo:










The girls and I got him a cool Tonka truck a couple of weeks ago since he is always surrounded by girl toys, and he just loves it! We have it set up as a walking toy right now, but when he gets older, he can sit and ride on it and scoop up shapes.
We took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese last night and Parker had a blast! He loved all of the rides:Especially the kiddie roller coaster that he rode with Maddy!

They are so sweet together!

Parker is still having trouble with table foods, and we found out recently that our insurance will cover 90% of Parker's Speech Therapy, so he is going for his first appointment today. They are so sweet at the East Tennessee Children's Rehab Center, so I know that he will be in good hands and make lots of progress! Hopefully he will be all ready to dig into his Birthday cake on the 4th of July! I can't wait! Love you, little buddy!

For you make me glad by your deeds, O LORD; I sing for joy at the works of your hands. Psalm 92:4

3 comments:

Ginger said...

So sweet! He is so tall, and has such great sisters to love on him.

Tracy Grooms said...

I can't believe he'll be 1 in a month!!! He is a doll! :) We love you little Parker!

mommy2alex said...

I'm so glad that he's such a happy boy even when he doesn't feel well, such a blessing!!
LOve his cool truck, great toy:)
THat's wonderful news that the insurance will cover the therapy, he will benefit so from it! God is GREAT, thankful for the answered prayers!