CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 12, 2009

A Boy After His Dad's Own Heart

Parker has really gotten attached to his little football! He wouldn't put it down while I fed him his bottle, and since he was so tired from playing at Kids Klub, he fell fast asleep with it in his arms! Won't Daddy be proud?

We who are strong ought to bear with the failings of the weak and not to please ourselves. Each of us should please his neighbor for his good, to build him up. Romans 15:1-2

2 comments:

Mercer Family said...

That is just too cute! I love the white strip of what looks like milk going down his chin. Oh what a boy! He is too adorable!

mommy2alex said...

Oh my! I bet this melted Jonathan's heart, I know it did mine:)
What a precious little man he is growing up to be!!!