CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Splish Splash Parker's Taking A Bath

Parker took his first big boy bath on Saturday, January 31st. Although he's gotten so big, he looked so little sitting in the bath tub!: Santa brought him the Tubtime Tugboat for Christmas and he had fun trying to play with it:








He really liked chewing on one of the rings: I think his most favorite part of the bath was splashing! He started off by shaking his washcloth:and got water all over the walls! Then he discovered that he could use his hands to splash too:








He got himself and his Mommy soaked! (Even her camera--sorry Jonathan!) When I turned on the water to rinse him off, he was mesmerized by it and loved putting his hands in the stream and feeling the warm water.After about 30 minutes of playing, I decided it was time to get Parker out. I wrapped him up in his cozy hooded towel and set him on the floor while I cleaned out the tub:Parker definitely loved his first big boy bath!


I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. Ezekiel 36:25

5 comments:

Amy said...

Parker looks like he enjoyed his first bath! I love bath time with babies! Claire already loves to kick her legs in the water! Parker has the most beautiful eyes! He is a handsome little fellow!

mommy2alex said...

Those eyes just melt my heart!!!
He is getting so big, such a lil man!

Summer said...

Every kid needs some photos like this in his photo album!

Ginger said...

Parker is so precious in the tub. I just wanna squeeze him!!
I can't wait to read your 10 things list. I love these fun games. Your letter is K.

Kristen said...

I love the picture of him wrapped in his towel! Looks like he had a blast. He is getting so big! Thanks for sharing!