CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 12, 2008

A Special Birthday...

Yesterday was my 32nd Birthday. Now...everyone knows that once you have children, your own birthday becomes just another day. Well, thanks to my wonderful family and friends, my Birthday was made very special. My mom and dad gave me a new Vera Bradley tote in the Limited Edition pattern, Seaside. It's got my favorite colors: red, white, and blue. I've always liked the colors together, but they mean so much more to me now since my son and I share a patriotic day! Mine being 9/11 and his being Independence Day! Here is a picture of my beautiful tote:
Then when I went to the mailbox yesterday, I received a box from my sister in law and this is what was inside:
Isn't it gorgeous??? It is a "Family" bracelet that Jonnelle made especially for me! It has each of our 6 initials with our birthstones. It brought tears to my eyes! I put it on immediately and can't wait to show it off to everyone! Then when my sweet and very thoughtful hubby came home, he had each of the girls and Parker hand me a coupon individually and then he brought me his. Here is what they looked like:

Each one said: This is my Scrapbook Sanity Coupon from my loving husband and four beautiful children. Good for one night of stress free, drama free, and diaper free scrapbooking! He has prepaid for FIVE of Stephanie's crops! Is that not awesome??? And the best thing is...I get to use one tonight! I'm so excited! I also got to go to lunch yesterday with my BFF Allyson. I had one of the best birthdays yesterday. I felt so spoiled! Most importantly of all, though, is that I thanked God for all of His many blessings this past year. He is amazing!
He is your praise; he is your God, who performed for you those great and awesome wonders you saw with your own eyes. Deuteronomy 10:21

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

Yay, glad you had a good day!!
LOVE your new Vera, it's gorgeous!
So glad that you like your bracelet!
LOVE the thoughtful gift from Jonathan and your sweeties, have fun tonight!