CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Parker is two months old...

Parker turned two months old on September 4th. Every time he turns a new month, I'm hoping to get a picture of him propped up on the sweet raggy blanket that his Aunt Jonnelle made for him so we can see the changes in him. Here is his 2 month picture:
Parker is a happy little baby! He started smiling around 8 weeks old and is smiling all the time:and then he started cooing and laughing around 9 weeks. Here is Parker in the middle of a BIG laugh:Here is one of my favorite pictures that I took. It shows how content he is now that his tummy is feeling better:

We are enjoying our sweet baby boy so much! He has brought our family lots of joy!
Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices...Psalm 16:9

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

Such handsome lil man!! I hope that he keeps those blue eyes, they're so vibrant!!!
Give him lots of lovies from us!
We love you guys!!!