CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Fall...

Happy first day of Fall! I just LOVE Fall! I had to share with you a project that Lily's teacher, Mrs. Bounds, had them do for Kindergarten. Each child is making a Family Tree out of handprints. We were to trace and cut out a handprint for each member of our family to use as leaves for the tree. It was a little difficult getting Katy to sit still long enough to get her hand traced, and even more difficult to get Parker's since he is only 2 months old and doesn't know how to spread his hand out! But, it was so much fun to do! After I got everyone's hand traced and cut out I just HAD to take a picture!
Lily was so excited to take them to school! When she came home I asked her what they did with them and she said they had to stand up and share them in front of the class. And then she said, "Mommy...I was the only one who had SIX handprints and I was so very proud!" What a cutie!
Then God said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds." And it was so...And God saw that it was good. Genesis 1:11-12

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

Awww, how sweet is that?!!