CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Santa's Little Helper

It is the 6th day of the new year and I'm already behind on my blogging!  That's okay though, because I have been spending lots of time getting everything ready for Buhl Academy to open on January 10th!   More details on our exciting news to come soon!
On Monday, December 20th, Parker and I went to Katy's Preschool to celebrate Christmas with her and her sweet friends.  My friend, Angela Taylor, made Katy another cute ruffle outfit to wear.  It was sparkly blue, her favorite color!

She also made her a matching hairbow, which was Katy's favorite part of the outfit:
Since my sweet, loving husband insisted that I follow Dr.'s orders and rest all weekend after my surgery, I wasn't able to bring anything homemade to Katy's party.  But, I was so excited to have an excuse to go to Krispy Kreme and buy the snowman donuts that they kept showing on TV!  They are even cuter in person!
Right before the kids ate their snowman donuts, Katy announced to the class, "Hey guys...my mom MADE these donuts for us!"  It was so precious!  Oh, to have the innocence of a child! 
Katy and her friends decorated santa hats with their names...
and glittery shapes...
Here is one of  Santa's little helpers!
Katy is enjoying her Preschool class so much and can't wait to return tomorrow after a long break.  Thank you Mrs. Miller and Mrs. Skvara for all you do!  We are so blessed to have you teach and love our precious Katybug! 

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.
1Chronicles 16:34

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

I love KatyBug's smile, it shines all the way to her eyes - she is truly happy! Her outfit is adorable, love that it's blue and sparkly, perfect for her! Such a cute bow too, love that Santa, so jolly! :)
Those donuts are cute - Alex would have LOVED them, we miss having Krispy Kreme, but that's okay because it makes it a special treat when we do get them!
Katy's hat is great, she's crafty just like her mommy & sisters! :)