We spent Christmas Eve at the home of Jonathan's Grandparents, Mimi and Daddy Bill. I really wanted to take some time this Christmas to get pictures of our family. God has blessed me with so much. First and foremost is my incredibly wonderful husband, Jonathan, of 9 1/2 years! I love him now more than ever!
Next is my precious family. It is one of the best gifts that God has given me!
All of the cousins were able to be together this year! Here are my girls with my nieces, Haley, and Anna. They are beautiful both inside and out! Their love for the LORD is very evident in their lives and I am so proud of them!
Here is Parker with my nephews Adam, Alex, and Jake. They are all so unique and I know that God is going to use each of their personalities and strengths for His glory!
This next picture is my favorite of the night. It shows true genuine happiness in my favorite boys in the whole world! Parker got a CARS camping set from his Uncle Tony and Aunt Kandy. I can't tell which of my boys is more excited!
Aunt Jonnelle always picks out the best gifts for us. She gave each of my girls monogrammed Minnie Mouse necklaces in each of their favorite colors! What a wonderful way to remember our special time at Disney World and their Aunt Jonnelle!
Here are all of my favorite girls with their new necklaces! Parker loved his time with cousin, Alex, who came in from Minnesota. My prayer is that he is able to move closer very soon so they can grow up together and be buddies!
When we got home, everyone got into their Christmas PJ's.
Lily:
Maddy:
Katy:
Parker:
Thank you, LORD, for my precious blessings!
Through the recent loss of our fifth child, the LORD has reminded me how very precious life is and to treasure each and every moment with my children. I am thanking Him everyday for the gift of family and I hope that you will do the same!
Brothers, sisters, uncles, and aunts,
Grandmommies and granddaddies too--
Pray a prayer for your family,
And thank God for giving them to you!
(from God's promises for girls)
Surely then you will find delight in the Almighty and will lift up your face to God. You will pray to him, and he will hear you, and you will fulfill your vows.
Job 22:26-27






1 comment:
I looked at these pictures with tears of joy! Such a beautiful family - I miss all of you so very much!
The pictures are all gorgeous, such happy children the Buhls have been blessed with, all loving one another and their heavenly Father!
Thank you for taking the time to share them!
Love you!
Post a Comment