After the recital, Mrs. Thomas presented awards to her students. Maddy received an award of Promotion. She completed her first two books, Music for Little Mozarts Lesson and Theory Books Level 1 and will be starting Level 2 when they resume in January.
Maddy absolutely loves playing the piano. She will go practice on her own especially when she needs a "break" from all of the busyness at our house. It has brought us such joy listening to her play.
Thank you, Mrs. Thomas, for instilling a love of music and especially a love for the LORD during your lessons with Maddy. We are so very proud of you, Maddy, and love how you are glorifying the LORD through your music!
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
Colossians 3:16






1 comment:
I wish I had been there for her recital! I'm happy that she enjoys playing the piano, such a wonderful gift to be musical!
Post a Comment