On Saturday, March 6, I spent the afternoon with my Katybug! We met her sweet friend, Ella Grace, and her Mommy at Lilly's Bead Box.
This was the first time that the girls had been there and they loved looking at all of the beads. They both picked out pretty blue sparkly beads and the letters of their name. We gave the girls a tray to line up their beads in the right order:
Then it was time to string them on the wire:
I think Katy and Ella Grace had the most fun coloring and "writing their names" with blue pens
They were so cute together and had fun singing and being silly. Here is Katybug with her new bracelet on:
We included a special ladybug charm on both the girls bracelets to remember their special day:
After bracelet making, we headed to "Chick a lay" for some yummy chicken and french fries and play time! The girls played so well together. Katybug just loves her friends. Tonight before bed she thanked God for her "best friend, Ella Grace." I am so grateful for all of our sweet friends that the LORD has blessed us with. Thank you, Ella Grace and Amanda for a special day and for making my Katybug happy!
Every time I think of you, I thank my God.
And whenever I mention you in my prayers, it makes me happy.
Philippians 1:3-4






2 comments:
Sounds like a perfectly wonderful day! I love that shade of blue and the lady bug charm is adorable! So proud of Katybugs, such a big girl and sweet!
What a fun little play date. She looks adorable in that cute little outfit. We love you Katybugs!
Post a Comment