CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Oh Brother!

The girls absolutely adore their baby brother.  Of course, who could resist this face?

Yes, he just enjoyed his first white powdered donut (or "nut" as Parker calls them) that I left for the kids while I went away to the Children's Pastors Conference in Nashville.  Little P turned 18 months on January 4th and he had his well check this Tuesday.  We got a healthy report!  Praise the Lord!  He weighed 27 lbs. and is 34 in. tall.  He has such a sweet disposition and is already "teasing" the girls!  I want to share something with you that happened recently. I've got all of the girls' hair accessories neatly organized in their bathroom:

Parker is always standing in the bathroom watching me fix the girls' hair.  Well, the other night while I was fixing supper, he managed to get into the bathroom, climb on the stool, and dump all 3 of the drawers onto the floor!:

OH BROTHER!!!
I guess he felt left out and wanted to take matters into his own hands! 
We are so thankful for him and don't know what we would do without our sweet baby boy!

I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.
Matthew25:40

6 comments:

Tracy Grooms said...

How funny! Aren't boys great! :) Love your organization! Hats off to you! :) Love you!

mommy2alex said...

That is THE sweetest face!!! Ooooooh, I just want to love on him!
Goodness, he's a fun little boy playing with his sisters' hairbows!
Praise the Lord for a good well visit!!

Kristen said...

LOVE that pic of Parker!

Ginger said...

I am ROFL!! That is hilarous. Sweet Parker

Kendra said...

Hilarious! Love the "nut" picture too!

Allyson said...

Now that is funny! Boys will be boys! He is such a cutie pie!!!