CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Maddy's Tellin' It!



On Friday, December 11th, we went to see Maddy sing at the annual Nativity Pageant & Christmas Concert at West Hills Baptist Church Preschool.  She worked so hard and was so very excited that we came to see her perform.  Here she is leaving the pew on her way up to the stage (she had to give her Mommy a big smile!): 

The four year old classes performed two songs.  The first one was Hark the Herald Angels Sing (Traditional; Kristal Bell Method) and each child was given a handbell to play.  (Maddy is in the center of the front row.)

The children were to play their bell when their teacher held up their color card.

Maddy held the bell close to her while she waited again for her turn:

Maddy was so serious and made sure not to miss her color!

The second song was Tell It! by Cindy Berry

We were so proud of Maddy! And I just love watching little children sing songs that tell about Jesus!  Is there anything more precious? 

When they had seen him,
they spread the word concerning
what had been told them about this child.
Luke 2:17

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

How exciting! I love the huge smile on her face!
The handbells are my favorite, I wish I could have been there for her performance, I'm sure it was wonderful!