Each class sang two songs. Maddy's class sang Ducks Like Rain and Mud Puddle. Here she is quacking like a duck during Ducks Like Rain (she is on the far left in the back row):
She had so much fun being a duck and had practiced her song over and over for us at home! After all the classes performed, they all joined together and sang, Everything Grows. Maddy was so excited to see all of us watching her in the audience that she kept smiling the whole time!:
Maddy did so well performing on stage and we had lots of fun watching her. We are so proud of you, Maddy Faith!The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him. Exodus 15:2






3 comments:
She is just absolutely adorable! What a sweet little even to go to. I also love the new pics to the side! Your kids are just so cute and amazing.
What an exciting day for her! SO glad that they chose her fave color, what great taste they have:)
LOVE their Easter picture, it's gorgeous!!!!
I bet it was so exciting to see Maddy performing! She is precious!
Post a Comment