CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Parker is 8 Months and On the Move!

Parker turned 8 months on March 4th, and I am amazed at how much he has changed over the last month. Here he is for his monthly pose on his raggy blankie made by his sweet Aunt Jonnelle: Up until last week he was content sitting and playing with his toys or rolling to get around. The girls are always making sure he is playing with "boy" things like footballs and bats!: Here he is rockin' out with his Little Superstar Sing-Along Stage:and I love how he is staring in the mirror trying to figure out who he's looking at!: When Parker rolled to get around, he would get himself stuck in all kinds of places like under his crib: Last week he was really acting like he was going to start crawling, and then finally on Friday March 20th he took off!
Ready...
Set..Go!















And if that wasn't enough excitement for us, he started pulling up to stand! When the girls first saw Parker pulling up to stand they would start squealing and screaming, and so now he loves it! So much that it is all he wants to do, and he even started trying to "cruise" a little bit today! Although it is very exciting, it is sad too because I DO NOT want him growing up this fast! I want him to stay a baby just a little bit longer! We love you so much, Parker Levi, and thank God every day for blessing us with such a sweet baby boy to love and to spoil!
"And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me." Matthew 18:5

4 comments:

Ginger said...

Sweet, sweet boy! I can't believe our babies are getting so big. Parker is so TALL! He is figuring out that walking will get him around faster with those long legs. I think he is starting to look more like Jonathan too. I love watching our babies grow and change.

mommy2alex said...

He has grown so much this past month!! LOVE the action pictures of him crawling! And him standing at his crib, such a little man - please give him BIG hugs from us!!!

Kristen said...

Congrats Parker-you are such a big boy! Jenny, as if your day was not busy enough, now your baby is on the move! They grow sooo fast. I love the pics he is so handsome!

Amy said...

Wow! Parker is getting so big! I'm amazed at how much they learn within a month's time! He is on the go now! He will have so much fun with three big sisters to chase him!