Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.
I love the Lord God, my King of Kings! He has truly blessed me far beyond what I deserve! He has given me a godly husband and five precious children. I am a full time wife, Stay at Home Mommy and Homeschool Teacher. My desire is to seek God's will and obey Deuteronomy 6. I am praying that my children will learn to love the Lord with all their heart. And I am praying that others will come to know Him better through our family blog, Lifesong. Lord, we give our lives, a living sacrifice, to reach a world in need, to be Your hands and feet...
2 comments:
Cute! I love your blog btw! :)
Oh isn't he just the sweetest! He's also VERY wanted by his aunt for lots of smooches!!!
Post a Comment