and since Maddy is a fairy, Lily wanted to be one too. So she is Silvermist, a fairy from the new Tinker Bell movie that is coming out Oct. 28th:
I decided several months ago that Katy would be Dora the Explorer since she loves watching her Dora DVD's every single day! I put her outfit together and had my SIL, Jonnelle, make her a bracelet that looks like the one Dora wears. Of course it came just in time for BOO! at the Zoo and fits perfectly and looks identical to the one that Dora wears (you are the best, Jonnelle!) Katy was completely beside herself when it came in the mail and after I put it on her she wouldn't stop looking at it and smiling! Here is Katy as Dora:
This picture of Katy makes me want to sing, "C'mon Vamonos!":
And here are my 3 princesses together:
I found Parker's costume at the Children's Place, and he is a turtle for his 1st Halloween. I didn't get any individual pictures of him yet because he was napping up until the time we had to leave(--do not wake a sleeping baby, especially if you are going to be out late!) Here he is with Jonathan:
It was the last night for BOO! at the Zoo and it was packed! Lily and Maddy posed in front of the scarecrows and pumpkins:
Lily then decided to put her jacket on (it was a little chilly!) We met up with our best friends the Houk's so we could walk the BOO! trail together. Here are Lily, Maddy, Katy, and Madeline (Sleeping Beauty), and Jay (SuperMan) Houk walking the trail together:
Parker kept laughing in the stroller as we went over the gravel road and bumps:
Here is a sweet little pumpkin, Layla Houk:
Hmmmmmm...what is Boots doing at the Zoo?:
Here are the girls getting a treat from one of the 20 stations:
Maddy and Madeline are showing each other what they got:
Parker was mesmerized by all of the lights and action:
Katy did so well walking the trail and she held on to her pumpkin treat bag so very tight:
We had such a fun time dressing everyone up and look forward to Trunk or Treating at our church, FBC Powell, on Friday! And he took the children in his arms, put his hands on them and blessed them. Mark 10:16






3 comments:
Katy is the cutest Dora I have ever seen! She is precious!
They all look so cute in their costumes - you did a great job!!
Katy is the best Dora I've ever seen too and I bet she loved seeing Boots at the Zoo, how fun!
Big news here, Alex gets to wear his costume to school on Friday - I guess that's a perk of living in the north;) - I don't know about the Light Saber though, I've got an email put in to his teacher on that!
Aww they all look adorable in their costumes!!! We are going this Sunday to our Zoo Boo.
Post a Comment