CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Maddy's 4th Birthday...

Today my sweet Maddy Faith turned four years old! We already celebrated her birthday at her gymnastics party on the 17th, but I had to make her real birthday special too! Maddy's very favorite color is yellow so of course I made her a cake with yellow frosting! I decided to make her a smiley face cake that I saw in the Family Fun magazine:We had her favorite supper, Cheez-It Chicken and Potato Casserole (does this sound familiar? We had the same for Lily's Birthday too!), and then ate some yummy cake! We all sang Happy Birthday to her as she made her wish: then blew out her candles: I had to get her a little something to open on her birthday:Is that not the biggest yellow bow that you've ever seen?: Maddy was so excited--she loves her bows!
I love you Madeline Faith! You make me so very happy! I thank God every day for giving me you!
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Philippians 4:4

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet girl - darn I missed calling to talk to her, sorry, but please give her extra hugs from us please!
LOVE that cute cake, so happy and bright just like Maddy:)
That's such a great bow.
I am so mad that our gift didn't arrive for her birthday - don't tell TOny, but I will NOT use UPS again, good ole Post Office is the best!